CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles knows how difficult it is to ask for assistance. Their professionals strive to make each step of the process as painless and safe as possible. They offer a well-appointed and comforting environment and the latest amenities to get the ball rolling on treatment.
The Admissions Process
CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles’s intake process consists of the following simple steps:
- The process begins with a phone call to CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles. You’ll be put in touch with an admissions assistant who will discuss you or your loved ones’ drug or alcohol consumption and clarify any dual diagnoses. The assistant will help you decide whether CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles is the best fit for you or your loved one’s needs, and place you with another facility if it’s decided that your needs would be better met elsewhere.
- Should you and your counselor decide that CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles is the right choice for you, the next step is verifying your insurance. Benefits, copays, and other payment options will be ironed out.
- When payment negotiations are concluded, CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles will assist you in scheduling an intervention and arranging transportation to the rehab center for yourself or a loved one as necessary. From there, the rehab process begins and the trained experts at CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles will take over. You’re on your way to recovery!
Sometimes a person has difficulty acknowledging that they have a substance abuse problem. In these cases, it may be necessary for family members to confront the individual in a controlled setting and make them aware of the consequences of their habit. CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles contracts with a number of trained intervention services. An interventionist can mediate between your family and your addicted loved one, steering the conversation away from accusation and acrimony and toward constructive outcomes. CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles believes in providing you the highest-quality services to ensure that your loved one receives treatment.
Accommodations and Amenities
Here at CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles, we know how important is to be comfortable and relaxed during your stay in rehab. Our residential facility is safe and secure, with a house manager available around the clock, every day of the week. A maximum of 10 clients are present in the house at one time in order to ensure personalized care and attention. CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles also offers the following in the way of amenities:
- Expansive living spaces, fully-equipped dining room and kitchen
- Big-screen TV and comfortable common area
- Laundry facilities with washer, dryer, and free detergent
- Gorgeous pool and backyard area
- Daily transportation to the recovery facility for therapy sessions
- Meals and snacks included
The importance of therapy and counseling in addiction recovery is inestimable. Via the following therapies, clients will learn the source of their fears and stresses and comprehend their potential during the course of rehabilitation treatment at CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles:
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Art and music classes
- Yoga and exercise sessions
Recovery is an ongoing process. Permanent sobriety is more easily achieved if one continues to attend support group meetings and enrolls in their rehab center’s aftercare programs. Without this continuous support, the chances of relapse increase exponentially. At CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles, your sobriety and success are our highest priority. To that end, they have set up aftercare services for their alumni: therapeutic communities, regular support group gatherings, and a network of qualified Los Angeles therapists and mental health professionals. CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles will keep in touch with you and contact you regularly to safeguard you against relapse, and are always available to take a call from you if you have concerns, worries, or questions.
CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles is dedicated to the health and success of its alumni, and hosts reunions, meetings, and events on a continuous basis to keep formerly addicted individuals involved in their recovery and in touch with their fellow graduates. Our alumni are frequently invited to give talks and mentor current clients. At CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles, the commitment to you, your family, and your recovery is real and constant.
What We Offer You
Relapse is always a possibility, no matter how successful a treatment episode may be. CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles wants you to be aware that a relapse doesn’t mean that your treatment has failed, or that you are beyond hope. If you or your loved one should suffer a mishap within 365 days of graduating from one of our 45- to 90-day treatment plans, CA Drug Rehab Los Angeles provides a free 28-day remedial plan to put you or your loved one back on the path to sobriety. This safety net provides everyone with a second chance at permanent sobriety and a long-lasting, fulfilling life.